The PropellerHeads are gearing up for Microsoft Ignite 2016! Along with enjoying a taste of the South and seeing all of you, we can’t wait for the awesome sessions Ignite has in store. Here are a few things we’re looking forward to:
- Move all your communications to Skype for Business. At BrainStorm, we live and breathe Skype for Business—and we’ve got to admit we’re geeking out over what this session has in store. Gurdeep Sing Pall will reveal “Project Rigel”—and we can’t wait to see what we have to look forward to.
- Measure collaboration success. What makes collaboration successful? It’s a question we ask ourselves often, and it’s been on Microsoft’s mind, too. The #MeasureCollabSuccess initiative has captured feedback for best practices surrounding the subject, and results will finally be revealed in this session.
- 30 things not to do with your Yammer network.Yammer is one of the most powerful tools to hit the modern workplace in recent years. We’ll be joining this session to learn how we can better support our customers as they deploy Yammer and gear up for long-term success.
- See how Mott MacDonald drove adoption of Office 365 and opened opportunities worldwide. Who doesn’t love a good success story? We’re looking forward to hearing how Mott MacDonald leveraged Office 365 to help employees work smarter and collaborate more effectively.
- Develop a technology strategy for an inclusive workplace. This panel discussion will offer insights into how modern offices can empower people with disabilities using their technology tools—a priority truly in line with Microsoft’s mission statement.
And there are a lot more to choose from! Which sessions are on your must-see list?
In between all of these awesome sessions, don’t forget to stop by and see us in the tradeshow hall at booth #158. See you in Atlanta!