Associate, Product Development
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
BrainStorm is currently recruiting an energetic and high-performance professional to join their winning Product Development team in American Fork, UT. The Associate, Product Development position will direct a production team with the objective of producing quality video assets, downloadable PDFs, and live events for our computer-based training platform.
Responsibilities primarily include:
- Coordinating assignments and digital media asset collection to ensure the department meets its release deadlines.
- Assisting the production team with asset creation as needed. This includes producing screen recordings, closed captioning, and transcriptions.
- Publishing finalized content to our online platform and managing the platform to make sure all content is up to date and properly configured.
- Reviewing finalized assets and metadata for quality assurance.
- Assisting the production team to troubleshoot software issues and improve processes to increase production quality.
- Managing a set of virtual machines, including setting up, rebuilding, maintaining, fixing, and managing permissions.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Position is available in the American Fork, Utah office.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media management preferred.
- Experience using a task management application preferred, such as Vertex, Dynamics CRM, Asana, Workfront, or Basecamp.
- Previous experience managing or working with networks or virtual machines is preferred.
- Experience working on a creative team or using creative applications such as Camtasia, Adobe suite, or captioning software preferred.
- Streaming/ Live event systems support is a plus.
- Heart and soul is required.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.