Content Strategist, Marketing
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
BrainStorm is currently recruiting an energetic and highly motivated Content Strategist to join their Marketing Team in American Fork, UT. As our Content Strategist, you will work closely with members of the Marketing Team to create a cohesive and strategic vision for content and will execute on collateral creation with the appropriate voice, branding, and message. This includes conducting content audits, gap analyses, competitive analysis, and campaign plans.
Responsibilities primarily include:
- Planning, managing, championing and developing strategic long- and short-form content for our marketing initiatives.
- Develop successful content marketing initiatives in all stages, from planning (strategy) to execution (writing), and delivery to implementaion.
- Creating and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, metadata frameworks, and content migration plans.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Position is available in the American Fork, Utah office.
Applicants should be top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think on their feet. An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3 + years experience as a strategic content writer
- Project management experience to keep projects on track and within budget
- Have knowledge of the latest digital tools and trends
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, etc.)
- Heart and soul is required.
- Experience working on B2B content strategies that span digital and traditional mediums
- Experience working with writers, guiding and constructively critiquing their work as a subject-matter expert
- Analytical ability is necessary to gather key business and user insights and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.