Coordinator, Client Engagements
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. (American Fork, UT – www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino’s Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time.’
BrainStorm is currently recruiting energetic and high-performance applicants to join their Client Engagement team in American Fork, UT. The Coordinator, Client Engagements position works directly with the sales team, software trainers and customers to orchestrate hundreds of training engagements each year. Responsibilities primarily include:
- Deciphering and communicating event objectives to all stakeholders
- Coordinating logistics between Fortune 1000 customers, trainers, and account teams; making round pegs fit into square holes
- Building and maintaining camaraderie among a diverse team of trainers
- Ensuring continual process improvement and passionately evolving best practices
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Positions are available in the American Fork, UT office.
Applicants should represent top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think quickly on their feet. An ideal candidate:
- Rigorously pursues perfection required with acute attention to detail
- Maintains confidence and good decision-making under pressure and is skilled at diplomatic conflict resolution
- Drives to exceed customer expectations and needs
- Possesses the ability to manage several interdependent pieces and understand how each impacts the bigger picture
- Excels at event planning, thinking ahead and paying close attention to the small things to ensure success in overall programs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Heart and soul is required
Interested applicants please send a resume to Hiring Manager at email@example.com.