One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
BrainStorm is currently recruiting an energetic and high-performance Data Analyst to join their Product Development team in American Fork, UT. The Data Analyst position works directly with stakeholders in multiple departments to identify and prioritize high value actions.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to help formulate recommendations
- Work with development teams to improve structure and organization of BrainStorm’s SaaS-based platform data
- Assist with machine learning initiatives to improve personalized experiences for customers
- Participate in agile process and sprint planning with development teams
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Position is available in the American Fork, Utah office.
- 5+ years experience with SQL
- 3+ years experience with extracting insights from data using multiple tools such as Excel, R, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Pentaho, etc.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to operate under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and knowledge of machine learning
- BS/MS in Physics, Statistics, or Applied Math
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.