One of the fastest-growing SAAS companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. (www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including Deloitte, CDW, 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Pepsi Co, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s ‘Go Time’.
BrainStorm is currently recruiting a high-performance professional to join the Demand Gen team as a Director of Business Development. Our business starts with you and your ability to cultivate client enthusiasm and understanding of the BrainStorm product offering. This role is key and we need candidates with that secret sauce! Come find out why BrainStorm is Fortune, Outside Magazine, and Utah’s Best Places to Work several years running.
- Building and cultivating key relationships within the Microsoft and Partner ecosystem.
- Presenting to high-demand audiences and professionals.
- Developing strategy for enterprise level accounts including some of America’s most iconic brands.
- Driving lead generation efforts and accountability within assigned geography surpassing defined metrics and KPIs.
- Utilizing CRM in day to day management of territory.
- Preparing internal quarterly business reviews covering topics of territory penetration, target attainment, lead volumes, and future business plan.
- Attending key meetings and trade shows.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Candidates must reside in territory. Targeted cities include in and around Pittsburgh, PA.
- Candidates with base knowledge and relationships within the Microsoft and or Partner ecosystem will be highly considered.
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven track record of success in fields centered on sales, marketing, and demand gen.
- Demonstrated business acumen congruent with consulting both enterprise level accounts and small business.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and why they are relevant to a business professional.
- Heart and soul is required.
Please send resumes to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.