Director, Client Engagements
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
BrainStorm is currently recruiting energetic and high-performance applicants to lead their Client Engagement team in American Fork, UT. The Director, Client Engagements position oversees the daily operations of the Client Engagement team, works directly with the sales team, trainers, and customers to orchestrate training engagements and services.
- Lead and motivate team; foster an environment of accountability; capitalize on growth and learning by acknowledging and building upon employee strengths
- Identify and champion process improvements that will increase quality, efficiencies, productivity, and/or profitability
- Address business, relationship, performance, and satisfaction issues related to delivery of services
- Lead through ideas, actions and attitudes that exemplify the company's culture, mission and core values
- Work with senior leadership to ensure team strategy and vision are aligned with overall company goals
- Balance, build and optimize infrastructure, resources and workloads to accommodate growth and demand
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships by listening and responding to a wide variety of constituencies
- Exhibit sound business judgment to navigate through everyday client and team challenges. Cultivate respect and take on role of authority when needed
- Takes appropriate risks and makes difficult decisions as the business requires
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Position is available in the American Fork, Utah office.
The ideal candidate will:
- 5+ years of previous experience managing and leading integrated teams
- Demonstrated leadership success in a previous client service and/or people management role
- 8+ years Tech and/or End User Training industry experience
- Track record of high performance and proven results
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
Please send resumes to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.