One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
We are currently seeking a Lead Trainer to join our world-class training team. Lead trainers are dynamic teachers, product experts, road warriors, and thought leaders.
Lead Trainers deliver learning experiences to corporate audiences on Microsoft end-user technologies, provide productivity consulting, and provide subject matter expertise to our content development teams.
Responsibilities primarily include:
- Maintaining and growing product expertise of Microsoft’s end-user technologies.
- Facilitating learning experiences for end-users ranging from front line to C-level, both virtually and in-person.
- Establishing collaborative and trusting relationships with customers and partners.
- Consulting BrainStorm content creators on learning material production.
- Developing training curriculum and accompanying documentation.
- Driving standards of excellence through mentorship to freelance trainers.
- Collaborating with the training team to streamline coordination processes.
Qualifications & Compensation
Successful candidates will have experience in any of the following: corporate
training, change management, instructional design, learning and development, technology evangelism, productivity coaching. Eligible candidates will be passionate about affecting change with digital transformation through end-user technologies.
- Reasonable proximity to a major airport.
- Heavy domestic and some international travel is required.
- Passion for end-user technology.
- Genuine and personable. Polished and poised.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft’s Office 365 solution set.
- Ability to engage and relate to a non-technical audience.
- Coachable team player.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Heart and soul is required.
- Qualified Microsoft CIE facilitator.
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Power BI and SharePoint.
- Proficient in coding basics.
- Foreign language capabilities are a plus. Current needs are for Spanish and French.
- Preferred locations are Houston, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, or New York Metro.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.