Manager, Sales Development
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino’s Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time.’
BrainStorm is currently recruiting a Sales Development Manager. Successful Managers support and lead their team in generating and advancing large enterprise account leads for territory sales managers. Responsibilities for the position include:
- Motivate and lead team members to meet or exceed goals and metrics
- Work with other team managers to coordinate campaign efforts
- Lead by example in outbound calls and uncover potential leads by performing a needs assessment to identify pains and concerns with prospects
- Cultivate leads through the lead generation process, starting with initial contact, lead nurturing and lead qualification, and ending with the transition of qualified leads to territory managers
- Identify key decision-makers for targeted Enterprises, uncover opportunities, and create pipeline for territory managers
Position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
Applicants should have experience in leading an inside sales/lead generation team from a player/coach position as well as understand metrics, goals and KPIs required for success of these teams. Applicants should be professional and outgoing in demeanor and possess the ability and confidence to clearly communicate with Fortune 100 companies regarding SaaS solutions. Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. Heart and soul is required. Additional:
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving abilities, and project management experience will be necessary
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Take pride in their work and deliver near flawless results
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.