One of the fastest-growing SAAS companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. (www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including Deloitte, CDW, 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Pepsi Co, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s ‘Go Time’.
BrainStorm is looking for a competent Director of Marketing to lead the BrainStorm Marketing Team. The Director of Marketing will develop and implement strategies that strengthen the company’s market presence, equip the company with strategic Sales Enablement, and create and optimize lead gen efforts. They will also work with other managers and the Executive Team to support the company and create a vision, plan, and budget to execute on Marketing initiatives while managing and mentoring the Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques, and leverage resources and data to achieve optimum results. He or she will be a skilled marketing strategist and be able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- Own and oversee all areas of Marketing, including: Product, Sales Enablement, Lead Gen, Branding, Events, Digital, Content, and Customer Marketing.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies.
- Identify actionable insights and provide recommendations for marketing optimization and budget allocation across marketing channels.
- Own the BrainStorm brand and voice and work with the rest of Marketing to maintain branding across the company.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc
Compensation and title is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
Applicants should be top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think on their feet. An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience as a Director of Marketing with 8-10 years of marketing experience and at least 3-5 years of management experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required, Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Marketing technology tools (e.g. marketing automation, analytics, conversion optimization, email, SEM, remarketing, etc.)
- Up to speed with current, traditional, and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Heart and soul is required.
Please send resumes to Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.