One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. (American Fork, UT – www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino’s Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time.’
BrainStorm is seeking a Product Manager to join their software development group in American Fork, Utah. A great candidate will have a technical background and demonstrate significant business acumen. The Product Manager will have significant influence on product strategy and work with multiple departments to grow and develop the QuickHelp offering. This role will have an impact on the business by continuing to define the future of multiple areas of the QuickHelp platform and interface with BrainStorm customers, including some of the largest companies in the world.
- Set a vision and guiding principles for roadmaps.
- Own, drive, and defend a compelling product vision.
- Focus on metrics and make data-driven decisions.
- Be the expert of the product offering and market trends.
- Display obsessive attention to detail throughout a products lifecycle.
- Interact closely with software developers, stakeholders and other departments.
- Ability to take initiative and get results.
- Experience creating great user stories for system or users’ needs.
- Aptitude to test and measure success for product improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Atlassian Products
- Strong technical acumen
- Scrum & Agile
- SaaS models
- Wireframes and diagrams (UML)
Applicants should be top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think on their feet. Heart and soul is a must. Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.