Production Manager, Product Development
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. (American Fork, UT – www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino’s Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time.’
BrainStorm is currently recruiting energetic and high-performance applicants to join their award-winning Product Development team. Put your skills to use in our Product Development department and you will change the way the world works!
Specifically, we are looking for individuals with a strong EdTech and SaaS background who ready to turn learning processes upside down. The education market is ripe for disruption, and this is the right team and role to do it.
Responsibilities primarily include:
- Managing the creation of more effective and scalable SaaS learning solutions.
- Ensuring BrainStorm production processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Developing team metrics and encourage team to exceed goals.
- Linking production processes to business metrics (costs, capacity, etc.) to better support company objectives.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation in BrainStorm products.
- Supporting the product development team with planning, budgeting, invoicing, cross-functional projects and other activities.
Compensation and title is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. The position is available in the American Fork, UT office.
Applicants should be top academic performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think quickly on their feet. They should have proven experience in the following areas:
- Product / Project Management / Education Technology.
- Operations and Process Management.
- Digital Products and Technology Adoption.
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems is helpful.
In addition, successful candidates should:
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- Be willing and motivated to learn new and diverse tasks.
- Possess a strong pride in their work and deliver near flawless results.
- Engage and communicate effectively with executive, development, and creative teams.
- Heart and soul is required.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.