Product Manager, Product Development
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm, Inc. (American Fork, UT – www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino’s Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it’s definitely ‘Go Time.’
BrainStorm is currently recruiting energetic and high-performance applicants to join their award-winning product development team. Put your skills to use in our Product Development department and you will change the way the world works!
Specifically, we are looking for individuals with a strong EdTech and SaaS background who ready to turn learning processes upside down. The education market is ripe for disruption, and this is the right team and role to do it.
Responsibilities primarily include:
- Ensuring the quality of BrainStorm product lines reach the highest standards in the industry
- Create more effective and scalable learning and application SaaS solutions
- Consulting with BrainStorm customers to develop productivity curriculum
- Continuous improvement and innovation of QuickHelp
Applicants should be top academic performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think quickly on their feet. They should have proven experience the following areas:
- Product / Project Management / Education Technology
- Experience managing a SaaS product
In addition, successful candidates should:
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Be willing and motivated to learn new and diverse tasks
- Possess a strong pride in their work and deliver near flawless results
- Be familiar with the product lifecycle and process improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive, development, and creative teams, as well as customers
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.