Associate, Product Support
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
BrainStorm is currently recruiting an energetic and high-performance Product Support Associate to join their Technology team in American Fork, UT. The Product Support Associate will provide support to our customers through a variety of methods and will liaise with stakeholders in multiple departments. Responsibilities primarily include:
- Respond to internal and external client needs.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve Tier I support issues.
- Provide a positive, personalized experience via phone and email to each client who reaches out.
- Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Position is available in the American Fork, Utah office.
Applicants should be top performers, professional and outgoing in demeanor, and have the wit to think quickly on their feet. An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years of product support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple issues concurrently
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Heart and Soul required
- Experience supporting SaaS
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience conducting training
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.