Technical Engineer, Technology
One of the fastest-growing entrepreneurial companies in the state, BrainStorm Inc. (American Fork, Utah - www.BrainStormInc.com
) provides enterprise-level software training and cloud-based solutions for outstanding organizations around the world, including 3M, Chiquita, Toyota, Goldman Sachs, The Home Depot, Harley Davidson, Domino's Pizza, Coach, etc.
BrainStorm has an energetic, fun-loving, yet hard-driving culture. On this high-tech, high-growth A-team every employee runs with the ball and directly contributes to its success. Once we walk through the door, it's definitely 'Go Time.'
BrainStorm is currently recruiting for an energetic and high-performance applicant to join their Technology team in American Fork, UT. The Technical Support Engineer position works directly with internal and external customers to resolve technical issues and provide support for computers running Microsoft Windows and Office software and the BrainStorm QuickHelp software products. Responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of incoming support issues to ensure the issues are being addressed by the proper subject matter expert and use the correct escalation path as needed. Initially this will be working alongside existing support personnel as they provide the support, transitioning quickly to taking the lead on support issues.
- Internal IT support of Office 365, Windows 8.1 computers, and basic networking.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits are included. Position is available in the American Fork, Utah office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be computer savvy. Experience working on and helping others with computer issues. Ability to troubleshoot software, hardware, and network issues.
- Work well under pressure. We work with all sizes of companies from small businesses to Fortune 100. The candidate should always exhibit professionalism, caring about customer’s issues and being able to dissect problems and determine the underlying causes. Support calls will be with customers of varying levels of computer experience, ranging from those with little experience to IT professionals. You should be able to relate to customers of all levels.
- Be comfortable installing and configuring Windows PCs including MS Office.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm about technology and eagerness to learn. There will be lots of opportunity to learn about new products and software.
- Familiarity with these technologies are a bonus and will put you ahead of other candidates. Windows Deployment Services, SCCM or other computer imaging and management technologies, SSO, TCP/IP basics, routers, switches, firewalls, and virtualization software (Hyper-V or VMWare).
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.